Many cool suggestions

edited February 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
1.A elevator that can be used to go to the other floor,these elevator has a sensors these sensors only works if there is blocks in the other floor,this elevator won't work if there isn't blocks in the other floor
2.Mounts:Like dragons,horses,dead horses etc....
3.A pose option,this option makes your qbee look cool
4.swords:They can be used for melee pvp matches
5.Torch:Torches can be worn in qbee's hand,it lights the dark,like someone is doing a adventure in a dark realm
6.A light in minors Helmet:This new hat will look so different than the minor helmet this minor hat can be really useful in cave mines,I mean the new caves in mountain mines
7.First person,this would be really helpful for builders who really get annoyed from the end or home thing
8.Beds,Beds can be used to sleep XD
9.A lighting Jack o lantern this will light the dark realms too
10.A wear able candys that can be worn by a qbee,it will be at his hand
11.More colors:when you put a dark dye with green dye it will get dark green dye and if you put light dye with green dye it will make lime green dye this will help many black & white colors lovers
12.So my last suggestion for today is:when you search for a friend they give you many usernames
Example:
Search friend:(Mil)
Mile32
mil65
milestone688
Mil1 (this is the friend you wants to add)

Comments

• Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited February 2017
    Arent swords a bit violwnt 0_0
    Also forst persons been suggested many times but the public just doesnt like the idea it wouldnt be cool tbh i dont like the idea of first person reminds me too much of minecraft and this isnt minecraft
  • Arent swords a bit violwnt 0_0
    Also forst persons been suggested many times but the public just doesnt like the idea it wouldnt be cool tbh i dont like the idea of first person reminds me too much of minecraft and this isnt minecraft

You can put the camera mode by typing /firstperson so people won't argue this
  • Yes but cosmic cow is tyrong to make the game not like minecraft by adding first person its basically like minecraft. Besides i find the idea of fpm creepy. I dont need ro be seeing a qbees face up close its just weird tbh
  • 1 - An elevator would be really nice.
    2 - I love this a lot especially dragons, but not dead horses (unless you mean skeleton horses).
    3 - Uh nah
    4 - Yes !
    5 - Or just make regular torches wearable.
    6 - I like this too.
    7 - Nopeee
    8 - Yes please we need beds.
    9 - Sure
    10 - Uh Nah
  • 1 - An elevator would be really nice.
    2 - I love this a lot especially dragons, but not dead horses (unless you mean skeleton horses).
    3 - Uh nah
    4 - Yes !
    5 - Or just make regular torches wearable.
    6 - I like this too.
    7 - Nopeee
    8 - Yes please we need beds.
    9 - Sure
    10 - Uh Nah

You don't want to see your qbee wearing a candy cane in his hand? XD
  • And another thing about the frist person mode it's basically like betamax but closer up and the textures are already messed up with betamax with frist person mode textures will be really disoranted espically ON TREE LEAVES.
  • I apologise for the following opinion. I don't think the majority of these suggestions will come of use, an elevator, beds, poses etc. useless. I found Number 5 interesting as it'll come of use in a Cavern mine but may be a huge shortcut that would ruin Cavern mines.

FYI: Number 9 already exists with normal Jack-O-Lanterns.
  • I apologise for the following opinion. I don't think the majority of these suggestions will come of use, an elevator, beds, poses etc. useless. I found Number 5 interesting as it'll come of use in a Cavern mine but may be a huge shortcut that would ruin Cavern mines.

FYI: Number 9 already exists with normal Jack-O-Lanterns.

I meant in number nine a jack o lantern with a candle inside it,that would makes it more creepy in dark realms,also it can be crafted by adding a candle with normal jack o lantern...
  • I was JUST about to suggest elevators xd so +1 for that and others too
  • Bump Dump!!