Cubic Valentine Festival- My Thoughts.

First of all, i wanna thank cortana and horus for doing their best and hosting these building contests.

I am not here to criticize everyone's builds, this is just my point of view.

1- Weddings: i have seen some qbees building weddings at the festival, even tho it's movie night. Like would you host a wedding during a movie? O.o

2- Houses: i have seen some qbees building houses and restaurants aswell, are you gonna watch the movie with your partner inside?

3- tiny plots: the plots are so small, you can't express your feelings with this tiny plot.

4-Partners: i have seen qbees building alone, maybe they didn't find a partner yet, it's cool.

5-Picnics facing the wrong way: there's a huge black screen, and i have seen some swans facing the other way?

I am asking if we can have little bit more details about the contest: can we build whatever we want? Can we build without a partner? Builds should be related with movie night?

Again, thanks cortana and horus for the building contests.

Comments

• HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Lets break it down:

- You rent a spot at an outdoor movie night theatre.
    - You're responsible for making it your dream plot to spend with your valentine.

Next step is to build... but what?

I threw a couple of ideas before, such as a picnic, an outdoor restaurant, a Jacuzzi, just anything that you'd love to spend the movie night at. Can always build a sofa with snacks and pizza, wouldn't that be great!

Not a fan of "watching" the movie itself? We're not against it, you can use it as an atmosphere for your own creative ideas, just not anything too extreme and outside of the theme. I mean... if you build a rocket ship, or some car track etc... well, we're not looking for that, even if it seems romantic to you.

Hope this clears it up!
  • Alright :D, thanks horus
    This can be closed now
  • Aw and here I was going to build a rocket ship because my love for Will takes me to the moon and back ;P.
  • Aw and here I was going to build a rocket ship because my love for Will takes me to the moon and back ;P.

Awww <3
  • Ah no, I didn't even notice there was a movie D: My swan's facing the wrong way...Oh well, I hope it still counts
This discussion has been closed.