Mod And Admin Read This !!!

All people like mods i think mods tp any people and visit people home and give gift for people... Any Admin Or Mod pls read my talk and Tell me your thoughts...ty <3 MOD & ADMİN good luck all ppl

Comments

• ??!?!
  • No
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Do you mean "Everyone likes mods, i think mods should tp to meet people and give donations/gifts to the people they met. Any mods or admins please read this and tell me your thoughts about this, ty"

I dont want to answer this tbh
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Mods are just players like us and they may handle like they want themselfs, so just no. Earn c yourself
  • Not to be rude but this isnt a good idea. Because if they start doing this then pros will start making alts and trying to get items from mods and it will all go downhill from there its how this community is. If one thung happens they always have to be greedy and make alts to steal from ppl who donate to newbies. Two mods, cortana and horus make a newbie helping center long ago and it just all went downhill. If thats what you meant prew
  • So confused.. I don't even know what you meant? Mods should give players donations or players give mods donations?
  • Hes saying mods should teleport to players and visit their realms and give them items. Which is basically him begging im assuming
  • Hes saying mods should teleport to players and visit their realms and give them items. Which is basically him begging im assuming

Oh. lmao then definitely no.
  • Cortana and horus have actually tried giving newbie items to new players before this is a link to their thread for their helping center:http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4369/helping-center-for-newbies#latest
    It might not have to do with mods visiting peoples realms but they tried to give to newbies. But the fun was ruined when all these pros came in a nd used alts to steal all the items. Sometimes its best for newbies to work hard for items instead of being given items from mods or other people. Eventually theyll grow to think that players will give them whatever they want. Amd then theyll start wanting to get more amd more items. Not sure if this has to do with this thread tbh but its kinda related
  • Cortana and horus have actually tried giving newbie items to new players before this is a link to their thread for their helping center:http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4369/helping-center-for-newbies#latest
    It might not have to do with mods visiting peoples realms but they tried to give to newbies. But the fun was ruined when all these pros came in a nd used alts to steal all the items. Sometimes its best for newbies to work hard for items instead of being given items from mods or other people. Eventually theyll grow to think that players will give them whatever they want. Amd then theyll start wanting to get more amd more items. Not sure if this has to do with this thread tbh but its kinda related

I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about newbie items '-'
    And as for the alt thing - You can only get one prize per IP address per dispenser now..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Misticall said:

Cortana and horus have actually tried giving newbie items to new players before this is a link to their thread for their helping center:http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4369/helping-center-for-newbies#latest

I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about newbie items '-'
    And as for the alt thing - You can only get one prize per IP address per dispenser now..
    Yeah, but before it was changed the items went down super fast (in a day the whole dispencer coulf be emptied) also the thing that every do many time/players it resets still exists
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    You may want to be more descriptive with your original post, as it is a little vague and could be misinterpreted.

Is the OP a suggestion or a statement?

Anything a moderator hands out is usually from their own pocket. Payed and obtained by themselves as the moderator position does not award free items or cubits.

I Personally use to visit random new players within their realms, and drop a few gifts then mysteriously vanish. I Did such a thing before, during and after i was an ingame moderator, and was done by my own accord. Not every mod nor player, can or do such things.

If this was a suggestion..
    Then the developers would have to provide items to the moderators to hand out. But imo, the developers give out enough already.

Again, i would suggest that you edit your first post @xPrewTheGame , and try to be a little bit clearer. That way you can obtain more accurate responses.
  • Wow wow pls slow me have only answer lel.... Thx for read but its not for me its only answer lel