CRAFTABLE MONITOR

I suggest this in the old forum. But now I re-draw my idea.

The monitor can be placed on blocks and have a base, and can be placed in walls without the base.

1 GIIZMO
1 GLASS
2 PLASTER
1 DYE (black, white, blue or pink)

qbtv

Comments

• i like it a lot, but we have tvs now dont we?
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    another cool art
  • ScorpionScorpion Member
    edited February 2017
    Quackers said:

i like it a lot, but we have tvs now dont we?

We do have tv's
    But they're not craftable, and not many people sell them
    As for the monitor, I like it. Except..what would it do ? Would it just sit there and be there ??
    It would be absolutely awesome if there was videos playing on it, or just still images changing from time to time, like how TV's in 'The Sims' work, except of course there would be images of cubic castles :P
  • I like flatscreens to be added in game :) +1
    I prefer Stainless Steel than Plasters
  • In old forums i suggested that you can watch youtube vids on TVS (videos that break any of the cc and youtube rules [most the 18+ vids] are only accessible with an youtube accont)
  • Quackers said:

i like it a lot, but we have tvs now dont we?

Yes. very ugly grey tvs with an antenna coming out. but seriously, they're pretty oldfashioned
  • Really cool! :D
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    ZPINOL said:

I suggest this in the old forum. But now I re-draw my idea.

The monitor can be placed on blocks and have a base, and can be placed in walls without the base.

1 GIIZMO
    1 GLASS
    2 PLASTER
    1 DYE (black, white, blue or pink)

qbtv

:OOOO Cool :D
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Thanks! :)
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Great idea! +1
  • cubicdolphincubicdolphin Member
    edited March 2017
    --100 aka 100
  • +1. Tho I totally prefer the draw to the idea . It's damn gud 0-0☕
  • omg totally very super awesome suggestion! 1+ ADD THIS
  • Cool*-*+1
  • I've seen tons of better ideas on CC, but your drawing skill is certainly the best of all player of CC since the start of the game.
    Anywhere you draw, i could recognize. Take care of that skill and i wish the best for your futur with it.

EW.
  • Piratax10 said:

In old forums i suggested that you can watch youtube vids on TVS (videos that break any of the cc and youtube rules [most the 18+ vids] are only accessible with an youtube accont)

That would just make the game laggy :P
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember

I've seen tons of better ideas on CC, but your drawing skill is certainly the best of all player of CC since the start of the game.
    Anywhere you draw, i could recognize. Take care of that skill and i wish the best for your futur with it.

EW.

THANKS! =^-^=