What Device Can Support Better Graphics?

So right now, I am on a iPad Air (Pretty old) and it has not been able to support better graphics since the Halloween Update. And now, looking back at old photos, I just cannot believe how good the graphics looked back then. So I just want to know, what tablet will support better graphics, because I'm sick of playing with this ugly, pixelated shading and oily bolders. >.<

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah I have the same probably with my iPad Air.. it's only about a year old though.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2017
    Lmao, im on an ipad 4! If ipad air is old, ipad 4 is a relic???
  • Rootbeerr said:

So right now, I am on a iPad Air (Pretty old) and it has not been able to support better graphics since the Halloween Update. And now, looking back at old photos, I just cannot believe how good the graphics looked back then. So I just want to know, what tablet will support better graphics, because I'm sick of playing with this ugly, pixelated shading and oily bolders. >.<</p>

As I'm aware, basically any mobile device will have those textures. I think my iPhone 6s has the bad ones, not sure.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Misticall said:

Rootbeerr said:

So right now, I am on a iPad Air (Pretty old) and it has not been able to support better graphics since the Halloween Update. And now, looking back at old photos, I just cannot believe how good the graphics looked back then. So I just want to know, what tablet will support better graphics, because I'm sick of playing with this ugly, pixelated shading and oily bolders. >.<</p>

As I'm aware, basically any mobile device will have those textures. I think my iPhone 6s has the bad ones, not sure.
    well i have an lg optimus l7 and its better than on a ipad
  • Misticall said:

Rootbeerr said:

By 'better than on an iPad' do you mean the same as pc or still lowered a bit, just not as much?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited February 2017
    Misticall said:

Misticall said:

Rootbeerr said:

By 'better than on an iPad' do you mean the same as pc or still lowered a bit, just not as much?
    graphics are the same as on pc and my phone is already an oldy
  • Rootbeerr said:

Experiencing this Everyday D:
  • I'm on IPad mini 1 and the graphics seem fine to me