Toggle Shake

You know how when you break cracked stone or ice, it SHAKES THE SCREEN!!!! its quite annoying so im suggesting in tweaks that you can turn it off like the flash toggle. (some people sick from the shake so take mercy on their souls *cough* @Pixie )

Comments

• NO BOI XD
  • Yes this very annoying and there is a few others too fireworks make ur screen change color then acelos make your screen flash white right in your face and if ur in a series of alot it can hurt me eyes
  • BlueIn-92 said:

Yes this very annoying and there is a few others too fireworks make ur screen change color then acelos make your screen flash white right in your face and if ur in a series of alot it can hurt me eyes

To solve this problem, just go to menu and enter tweaks. Turn "Disable flashing lights" on.
  • BlueIn-92 said:

Yes this very annoying and there is a few others too fireworks make ur screen change color then acelos make your screen flash white right in your face and if ur in a series of alot it can hurt me eyes

To solve this problem, just go to menu and enter tweaks. Turn "Disable flashing lights" on.
    Ah, Awesome thanks for that I really never thought of that
  • I really hope this comes along with the next update