Knop's Umbrellas? Gone?

AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Knop quit right?
And he had around 5-10 Umbrellas...
What happened to them??
If they are deleted/kept in his account that means there are only 41-46 umbrellas in game?

Comments

• LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited February 2017
    Everything Knop owned will remain within his account. They were all his and will be forever until the devs release more. :P
  • Actually there are 52 umbrellas in total...
  • Actually there are 52 umbrellas in total...

I didn't say there was 51 tho...
  • Then something wrong with your math...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Then something wrong with your math...

he didnt even sayed anything about it, read the post

also if im right some people in that realm had perm so maybe they went to those persons? else its just laying around there
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Ok so the math thing is:

Knop quit right?
    And he had around 5-10 Umbrellas...
    ... there are only 41-46 umbrellas in game?

41+10=51
    46+5=51
    So you implied that there were 51. Moving on.

They are probably in his account, or he gave them away to trusted friends. There is no way to know for sure.
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited February 2017

I didn't really know how much he had... so I just gave a estimate without thinking clearly... no need to be rude...

he didnt even sayed anything about it, read the post

also if im right some people in that realm had perm so maybe they went to those persons? else its just laying around there
    He had a storage no one can enter, I think he told me that it was his alts realm, he set it to only friends could enter... and in his alt he only had himself as a friend so no one could enter.
  • All wrong Knop gave them To his real life friend "Deceitful Chili"
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    KNOP had 8
    edited February 2017
  • xShiroux said:

KNOP had 8

are you him did you seen ???

well i really just curious why care others stuff???

can somebody explain me that???
    One word: #ShoppingSimulator2k17
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's pretty easy to know when he shows everyone.
    edited February 2017
  • Yes, knop has numerous umbrellas, and he quit. This is how the cubic castles economy works, a rare item is released, it is never released again and throughout time, as more people join, items are lost throughout people's inventory who quit, and items are accidentally lost or destroyed. The price rises. It is not unfair that he had that many umbrellas then quit, it's how items gain value.
    However, in the case of the umbrella, imo more should be released in future Easter events, as there is less and less umbrellas, and prices are rising to rediculous amounts that no one can afford.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'll probably do some kind of umbrella giveaway/contest over the Easter holiday. But yes as players leave, if they held rare items, then the price could go up if people still really want those items and the supply has been reduced. Those players could always come back as well at some point and the supply increases again. In general low counts of items (<50) don't affect prices too much over the long term. You see a quick drop in price after a giveaway, but this is more a reflection of people who won a rare mask etc.. valuing the quick cubits over the mask. That is.. they sell the mask at a lower price than they could get if they waited so they can get a lot of cubits right away.
  • I'll probably do some kind of umbrella giveaway/contest over the Easter holiday. But yes as players leave, if they held rare items, then the price could go up if people still really want those items and the supply has been reduced. Those players could always come back as well at some point and the supply increases again. In general low counts of items (<50) don't affect prices too much over the long term. You see a quick drop in price after a giveaway, but this is more a reflection of people who won a rare mask etc.. valuing the quick cubits over the mask. That is.. they sell the mask at a lower price than they could get if they waited so they can get a lot of cubits right away.</p>

Ye I agree but maybe 50 rare mask for gievaway too much??
  • xShiroux said:

KNOP had 8

Noe Nt. said:

All wrong Knop gave them To his real life friend "Deceitful Chili"

are you him? spyed in his chests or inventory???
    i hate the most in cc all the rumors!!!
    ppl talking nonsense, and everybody knows better
    even they know nothing...

well i really just curious why care others stuff???

can somebody explain me that pls???
    1st im not a rumor and im not knop deceitful chili and he told me that :0
  • xShiroux said:

wonder why ppl care about others stuff???
    can you explain me that ???
    just curious oO

The only reason I made this post is because since he had a lot of umbrellas, I thought it would effect the price if they were still in his inventory.
  • lucaaa795 said:

ChocoMale said:

I'll probably do some kind of umbrella giveaway/contest over the Easter holiday. But yes as players leave, if they held rare items, then the price could go up if people still really want those items and the supply has been reduced. Those players could always come back as well at some point and the supply increases again. In general low counts of items (<50) don't affect prices too much over the long term. You see a quick drop in price after a giveaway, but this is more a reflection of people who won a rare mask etc.. valuing the quick cubits over the mask. That is.. they sell the mask at a lower price than they could get if they waited so they can get a lot of cubits right away.</p>

They gaved away 50 umbrellas last easter so imo its not too much at all
    That's different. It was the first release of umbrellas. imo 50 would double the amount, halving umbrella prices. 5-10 would be more stable.
  • Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

ChocoMale said:

I'll probably do some kind of umbrella giveaway/contest over the Easter holiday. But yes as players leave, if they held rare items, then the price could go up if people still really want those items and the supply has been reduced. Those players could always come back as well at some point and the supply increases again. In general low counts of items (<50) don't affect prices too much over the long term. You see a quick drop in price after a giveaway, but this is more a reflection of people who won a rare mask etc.. valuing the quick cubits over the mask. That is.. they sell the mask at a lower price than they could get if they waited so they can get a lot of cubits right away.</p>

They gaved away 50 umbrellas last easter so imo its not too much at all
    That's different. It was the first release of umbrellas. imo 50 would double the amount, halving umbrella prices. 5-10 would be more stable.
    Let's leave that decision to the devs.

• PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited February 2017

Yes, what you say is true, but I do not believe that it should be a giveaway. The umbrella was meant to be earned with hard work through the contest. I would prefer to see the egg contest back, with people working hard for the items, not sit back and hopefully get one. It's just my opinion. Personally, I think giving them out would kill the price more than doing an egg contest. If the egg contest is returned, some people would think that it would go down, and the price might fluctuate a little, but still, when the egg contest ends, the price will remain around the same, maybe rise a little as the year goes on.

Yes, there may be some disagreements, but all in all, just giving them out would make people think that it is another *sigh* retired item, and the price will go nuts.

I would like to add, the umbrella price was mainly to how much grinding (A LOT) it took to get, not to its number.
  • I cant really call the egg contest hard work when a vast majority of those in the top fifty had people using their accounts to aid them in collecting eggs. I am not say all our guilty of this but a large percentage is.
  • I cant really call the egg contest hard work when a vast majority of those in the top fifty had people using their accounts to aid them in collecting eggs. I am not say all our guilty of this but a large percentage is.

You had to get around 1000 eggs to be in the top 50... Getting 1000 eggs isn't easy.

I cant really call the egg contest hard work when a vast majority of those in the top fifty had people using their accounts to aid them in collecting eggs. I am not say all our guilty of this but a large percentage is.

You had to get around 1000 eggs to be in the top 50... Getting 1000 eggs isn't easy.
    Ummm no at the end people had minimal 9k eggs
  • how much krampuses = in the game ????
    T-pex said:

how much krampuses = in the game ????

I dunno how this relates to the thread but about 350-400k
  • T-pex said:

how much krampuses = in the game ????

I dunno how this relates to the thread but about 350-400k
    He asked how much krampus mask are in the game, not the price :P
    edited February 2017