A New Level 50+ Perk Chance

I feel like the people who want to craft all day like me for an example as I already did craft for 5 hours should get a perk at lvl 50 or above that give you a chance to get cubits while crafting every 10 single crafts or some other amount. Do you think this would be a good idea? Explain your thoughts on this idea!

Comments

• I think this is a good idea for advanced crafting recipes like guizmo
  • lucaaa795 said:

-1 because of the even bigger abuse of autoclickers
    +1 because for hard recipes might be good

Oh there is a lucanub but the abuse of autoclickers arent much of anything really be bigger but people can tell if you are as ppl would need the levels and then you can get it like how there was a level gap for most perks and such but non the less it would work for the crafting, but no autoclickers and they would be noticed even more for it
  • +1 to encourage crafting than doing shopping simulator. :3
  • edited February 2017

+1 to encourage crafting than doing shopping simulator. :3

INDEED
    My history for it would maybe be in all 9k magnets made
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
  • xShiroux said:

+1 to encourage crafting than doing shopping simulator. :3

+1
    and if you not lazy and mine and build you gain lvl so fast.
    I started cc in 2015 and meet many ppl who play longer then me, then they start being jealous cause i grow fast lvl, but i just wasn't lazy i mined a lot and buildet, from tp shop to shop for business you dont gain xp
    And i know that feel bro xD
    Anyway, why not hydrated cubes too? Sometimes pop out just like digging xD
  • I love perks, this is off topic but when a perk activates like the craftmaster I feel like I won the lottery. Like when Hinter and I was working on the Black Lotus I was making horizontal rings, I was crafting 125 and it doubled them. I may of pooped in my pants >:O! I WAS LIKE WOOT WOOT THROWING THEM DOLLAH BILLLZZZ around.