[The Cubic Times] #1 Happy Hearts Day!

BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Welcome to the very first issue of The Cubic Times!
We introduce the latest news of Cubic Castles

We give people a chance to hear about player made events, official events, builds, realms and lots more!

(Our first article so forgive us if its wonky)
===========================================================
A pleasant morning has risen, and people are buying packs. Love is in the air. With some excellent 3D items during this Valentines, lots of people were surprised and were looking in awe at the tiny teddy bears. People started buying flowers and decorated their room. Rose Petals scattered on the floor. Vases here and there, and some even have secret security teddy bears! They also got to have their cubic hands on the new variant of the balloon "I love You". Love is really everywhere. But through the happiness and enjoyment of the Month of Love, people are still looking forward to one of the most awaited updates in Cubic Castles History. Cars!

Be careful, fellow Qbees, do not get tempted to do a spending spree on The "Love Pack", since the cars are coming out soon! Oh, people can't wait! Since the pack is released, buyers and shopkeepers from all around the Overworlds have awoken and are now beginning to find more business strategies to have more cubits till release of the most awaited pack. Prices have dropped tremendously after the love Pack was released. Wuvva Shirts went from 200 cubits down to a whopping half the price, the letters are the same price with the Wuvvas, but the original price was somewhere in 400-500. People are keeping their items to await the rocket of pricing.

Since we're all having a lovely time this month of love, may we cherish our moments with our loved ones

Happy Valentines!

==========================================================
Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 2.40.45 pm

While few guesses have been close to the date time for the release date of the cars, we have our own. From many old game players and judging from the pass, we feel as if the Cars will come out in 2-5 days. The next update could be in april or never!

===========================================================

If you wish us to add anything at the end of the posts or in future articles,
comment below and give support to
THE CUBIC TIMES!

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    This is great :D, should add more articles doe :P
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited February 2017
    its a great article but you were meant to pm them to me not post it. I will put it in the ACTUAL Cubic Times.
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited February 2017
    Thanks Roselet and Thanks for the support swissy hehehe (mom)
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited February 2017
    You forgot to mention that I made the first Article shown in the post. x.x
    At least put it in a small font, also telling this to Milkshakes as a suggestion
  • Pyreon said:

You forgot to mention that I made the first Article shown in the post. x.x
    At least put it in a small font, also telling this to Milkshakes as a suggestion

Ye :U Wat he said... OH U GOT A FORUM ACC?! >.>
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    roselet said:

its a great article but you were meant to pm them to me not post it. I will put it in the ACTUAL Cubic Times.

i was going to say! i was confused
  • roselet said:

i was going to say! i was confused
    Hehehehe
  • Just giving support. Still, I'm looking forward to the near future. :)
  • Just giving support. Still, I'm looking forward to the near future. :)

:U The near future may never be there >:D