Bring Cupid's Wings back into packs!

I think Cupid Wings should be in the packs! It's silly they've been kept out. It's VALENTINE'S and you've removed CUPID'S wings! I understand Halo, too many rich people will complain. But Wings? I see no good, valid reason as to why they shouldn't be back! Even if they are rare, very rare, they should be within the pack. The packs already low-end with Wearables.

So, all I hope Is; bring Cupids Wings to the packs! THEY SHOULD BE THERE!

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Yeah, way too many within the game. At least, in like a weeks time, I'll buy tons 50c each xD! WUVVA ARMY!
  • Oh no... it's too late now i already spent 300 k :Q:

Anyways... +1
  • NOOO lemme sell mine first xD but +1
  • The cupids wings are still relatively cheap
    But +1
  • This game is really about building and people complain getting blocks instead of wearables... @space_fetus #shoppingsimulator2k17
  • xShirouxxShiroux Member
    edited February 2017
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Wasted all my c to get some stupid deco, some glasses and stupid ugly wuvva shirts i already had... hate my cc life
  • Wasted all my c to get some stupid deco, some glasses and stupid ugly wuvva shirts i already had... hate my cc life

If they are stupid I am willing to take care of them and use them in my builds :)
  • ... I think the packs are fine this year. They aren't filled with wuvva shirts, and they have very nice looking deco (Love the vases <3) For the people who want wearables there is a heart balloon. The packs are cheap and affordable, and you must keep in mind that the Devs have been working on the MUCH requested cars for the past while.
    XShirouX said:

Maybe you should have saved your wings peng and lucaaa :p

I love this game for building so imo if you prefer more hats and fashion how about playing sims or idk which games :p
    This game should more support builders then fashion runways or business makers and shops!!!

I have 7 Wings, I still want them back. And, while blocks are great not everyone plays for building, some actually play for the trading aspects. No one can say builder's don't get blocks
  • Graypaws11Graypaws11 Member
    edited February 2017

XShirouX said:

I love this game for building so imo if you prefer more hats and fashion how about playing sims or idk which games :p
    This game should more support builders then fashion runways or business makers and shops!!!

I have 7 Wings, I still want them back. And, while blocks are great not everyone plays for building, some actually play for the trading aspects. No one can say builder's don't get blocks
    Equally, no one can say that traders dont get cosmetic items.

Dont freak out just because us builders get ONE EVENT PACK filled with blocks.
  • I think the pack is great.
    It's not as expensive as the other seasonal packs, and it contains some pretty neat stuff :)
    edited February 2017
  • XShirouX said:

XShirouX said:

Equally, no one can say that traders dont get cosmetic items.

Dont freak out just because us builders get ONE EVENT PACK filled with blocks.
    Scorpion said:

I think the pack is great.
    It's not as expensive as the other seasonal packs, and it contains some pretty neat stuff :)

yep pack is GREAT as it is no need bring anything like wings back
    they addet new vase and i love them also many other new stuff
    so i think its a nice pack and the price also fine
    Any tip how to get vase instead of wuva? :P
  • halo too
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    b-but there weren't any new blocks ._.
    just decos/buildables you can't call those blocks, all we had are the same wallpapers as last year I don't see anyone getting excited on those, we hardly ever use them.
  • I don't know how I feel about this now
    I feel as if it's a token to the first valentines pack, but I feel like the wings will just rise in price to rediculous amounts of cubits
  • I hoped there were going to be new pets...
    When it came out, I was so hyped there were going to be new pets but NOPE!
    T^T I really like pets...(but I love scarves more than pets so yeah... (scarves are off-topic)
    edited February 2017
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited February 2017
    xShiroux said:

Miwky said:

b-but there weren't any new blocks ._.
    just decos/buildables you can't call those blocks, all we had are the same wallpapers as last year I don't see anyone getting excited on those, we hardly ever use them.

Vases blocks for me, you can definately use them more then just for deco
    and there 4 sort of vases!
    i like them a lot and for me they arent just vases :)
    I know that.. I do too love the Vases
    I know I can use them in many ways but that's not my point
    they're not blocks they only take the space of a block, they're buildables
    the only "blocks" in the pack are the wallpapers

• Scorpion said:

I think the pack is great.

Completely agree, wouldn't the price of the packs be more expensive if Cupid Wings were added into it?
  • Honestly im a bit disappointed in the pack this time cus theres no items
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    im honestly disappointed in how disappointed everyone is, the devs worked hard to make this pack and some of the new buildables are amazing! i really love the daisy bouquet and the new vases. Lets not forget guys building is really what this games about.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator

im honestly disappointed in how disappointed everyone is, the devs worked hard to make this pack and some of the new buildables are amazing! i really love the daisy bouquet and the new vases. Lets not forget guys building is really what this games about.

+1.. Was going to write a long message about how the same people complain about everything but I think everyone is aware and it need not be said again..

zzzz..

Don't worry be happy now!
    Who said people are not happy? XD I love the pack, I'm collecting the teddy's I can - I am just saying it's VALENTINE'S but they've kept the 2 most Valentine's related items out
  • im honestly disappointed in how disappointed everyone is, the devs worked hard to make this pack and some of the new buildables are amazing! i really love the daisy bouquet and the new vases. Lets not forget guys building is really what this games about.

+1.. Was going to write a long message about how the same people complain about everything but I think everyone is aware and it need not be said again..

zzzz..

I keep thinking of bob marley saying every little thing, is gonna be alright XD
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

zzzz..

I keep thinking of bob marley saying every little thing, is gonna be alright XD
    dont worry! about the clothes, because every little buildable is gonna be alright!!