Nothing good was given after wasting 26k on wing packs

at first i bought 6 wing packs 750 each and i got d angel. i was so happy i wasted the 26k on wing packs but i did not get even one angel or d angel. Whats wrong? i wasted 26k hoping that i would get d angels or angels but i got none. why is the wing cycle so cruel

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I have noticed that my luck is very bad now, since they added new perks. I have both fashionista perks and previously would get Angel or Dark Angel wings maybe 1 in 10-15 packs. Now I could buy 50 packs and not get either of them. Is it just bad luck, or did the fashionista perks get bugged or intentionally changed?
  • i wish someone would help fix the cycle
  • or maybe they just increased the rarity of those wings. bcoz common wings got too cheap in market xD
  • For those who wish to look at me number of wings i got do go to my noob realm AdvancedFighterJet's realm its sad that i bought each of them for 750
  • I honestly don't know why this is in the bug reports sections, you where just unlucky and didn't get anything..
  • Its not a bug. Its just gambling with the cubit store. If you didn't get what you wanted that doesn't mean you should complain. There is always an option to decline, why didn't you?
  • since i already started buying wing packs i might as well keep buying what do you think im supposed to do wtih 3 bat wings i bought for 2k+